Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Argh...

*SIGH*....
I had a photoshoot today, and decided to keep my stuff up and take some new pics of Mins. Let's just be honest and say it didn't turn out well. She cried, peed, and kicked the whole time! I don't feel like I got a single good one.. however, I still am posting them because good picture or not, she is still the cutest gal west of the Mississippi.
.


And this last one just makes me laugh, because this is what about 95% of all of them were...

mad baby=blurry picture.

Oh Minsie Moo....

8 comments:

Valerie said...

LOL That last one is great! I think they turned out beautiful!

kennan said...

i have said it before, she is a little skanky. i can only hope sissy will follow in her footsteps.

Flake Family said...

You're so funny... they turned out cute! Thanks again for doing Taelyn's pics... I love them all! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much!

Stacey Sargent said...

I love the dimples on the first one.
So you were right the nuva ring made me CRAZY and I mean CRAZY! So i am no longer on that or I would no longer be getting married. I hate Birth control!

Pam said...

Seriously, Mom...I have a cold and am cutting teeth! How smiley do you want me to be???? She is adorable!

Amy said...

Thank you for editing that last one! ...I do not want Zack's (mostly) virgin eyes viewing such matters. :) Plus, they are related & that would be icky. BUT the pics ARE cute...regardless of unhappy babies. ahh, the price we have to pay for cuteness!

jen said...

Thanks for your camera suggestions on my blog. I will keep playing with the different settings. I just get a little impatient some times!

Stacey Sargent said...

hey! I need your address. Will you also please get me your parents address? Thanks love!