Thursday, December 16, 2010

some more mini... shoots

meet the roberts family.

aren't they beautiful?
rebecca is one of kennan's besties and has known me since i was about 9 years old.
so yes.. my rough times.
believe it or not, kennan and i didn't always get along.
i spent the first 13 years of my life dreading her company, simultaneously hoping i could be as cool as she seemed to be
i know, right??
who would ever think she was cooler than me?
:)
but i am losing my point here..
rebecca.. or reba as i like to call her
well, she was ALWAYS nice to me. she would tell me about her boyfriend woes ( i can name all of those boys from her 7th grade year and up. thank you very much) and she has ALWAYS been hillarious.
she is gorgeous, and petite, and genuine. she married a mountain man, has three oh.my.gosh.ican'tstandit beautiful daughters, is a terrific mother, wonderful friend, and honestly... if i didn't like her so much i would hate her.
just on principle.

so there.. how do you feel about her?

DSC_0327

DSC_0342

DSC_0361

DSC_0461

DSC_0469

DSC_0509

DSC_0516

reebster.. i hope you love them.
and i also expect a christmas card.
just sayin....

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

BROOKEUMS!! Wow my heart is just so full from the love I feel from your perfect love letter. Thanks that was so nice of you to say such great things about me. I have loved you since the moment I say your long 9 year old legs and cute boy hair cut.
Now the pictures!!! I LOVE Them you did a great job. too bad my jaw is so big. Thank you thank you! Fantastic work.

kennan said...

Rebecca... my favorite and my best. love the pictures... gorge.

p.s. pretty sure I am still kewler than you. where would you be w/o me? loving basketball and honing in on your spy skillz.

Pam said...

Love Rebecca....always have!! And yes, those are gorgeous girls and gorgeous photos. Nice work, B-rock! P.S. I recognize that chair... XOXO

Anonymous said...

You've still got it!! And Rebecca is for sure a fave!!

Heather Lee said...

I have to say I love little Rebecca, and I mean little as in size negative 2 jeans 5 minutes after having beautiful baby number three. I will always remember her soulful rendition of Amy grants Christmas wish, thanks to the seminary concert circa 2000-2001. You did a great job capturing her beautifully rugged family.