Friday, February 09, 2007


.grey's anatomy.

so it's out. we are full fledged grey's lovers. probably more me than dustin... but that's to be debated. the obsession started about this time last year when my sister robyn was always going on and on about this fabulous new series. so out of curiousity one lonesome saturday night, dust and i went out and rented the entire first season. it was pretty much love at first sight for me. we watched them all that weekend, and then starting tuning into season 2 (even though we were a few episodes behind). since then we pretty much live from week to week for it. the episodes are always joy rides for me, & never leave us disapointed, last night's being no exception. and yes, i do love mcdreamy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am with you all the way on this one Brooke! I have been hooked since episode 1, which I happened to catch randomly & ever since my scheduled as revolved around a stupid TV show. But I love every minute of it!