Wednesday, February 07, 2007


GrOwInG bRoOkE...
yes... it is scary.

12 weeks
13 weeks
17.5 weeks


Hmm... Once again, 3 months later I am indeed updating!! SO.. let's forget the excuses and just get on to the update:

Things have been pretty busy these past months (as you can see :) ), and they have been really quite fun as well. As I'm sure all of you now by now, Dust and I are expecting are first baby this summer. We are over joyed with excitment, and just feel so blessed to able to get a try at this parenthood thing. I am 18 weeks today, and you have no idea how much I wish there were a 3 in front of that 8 instead of a 1... I might even settle for a 2, but apparently things don't really time warp when wanted... It's a shame. No really, we need the time as we a preparing to move into our first home this spring, and all the other fun stuff having a baby entitles. We find out next week (ON VALENTINE'S mind you) our little bub's gender, and we are REALLY looking forward to that. Grandma Ali, and Grandpa Steve are convinced it's a girl, Dust thinks it's a boy, and well I'm really stuck between the two. There's a 50/50 chance either way, right??? Guess you will all have to remain on the edge of your seats till next week!
Other than that nothing is really new. Pregnancy has consumed me, so really I'm not too much fun to talk to these days unless your really into anything gestastionally related. I want to believe it's something all pregnant women go through, but Dustin is convinced I am the only one so neurotic, and so are some other siblings. Words such as "Hypochondriac" have been tossed around, and no I really do not appreciate the disrespect...ahem, Kennan.


Anyway, this wasn't meant to get so novelish. So the long story short is that we are increcibly happy at this point in our lives, and feel so blessed. I really am going to TRY and get better about this whole blogging thing, but in the mean time please enjoy these OH SOO HOT pregnancy pictures. And no, nothing is hotter than the pregnant body :).

1 comment:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

What? I love that you have put these pictures of you growing on your blog. I hate that I can't see you daily...so the pictures are great! My official guess is a boy...because that is what all us girls have first in our family and because of Aunt Sandi(you know what I am talking about). I love you.