Sunday, March 18, 2007

.BeLLy wATch 07'.

21 Weeks


23.5 Weeks




Here I am just expanding more and more by the minute. My monthly doctor appointments of gaining no weight are far distant memories. I am packing them on now, and little missy is growing too! It's hard for me to honestly tell you it doesn't bother to watch my body go, because at this point it REAAALLLY does. I never thought I would care.. but I do.. now just bring on the stretch marks and I will be "Dress Barns" new poster gal. CAN'T WAIT!!!
No, all and all things are fantastic. Our baby girl is healthy, we have gotten nothing but good news on her front and I just can't wait to meet her this summer. I may literally resemble a nice summer sausage by the end, but she will be all worth it. Hope you are all reveling in my itense beauty... because really it's nothing but! E n J o Y ! !



No comments: