Sunday, March 18, 2007


Gilbert 6 months










St. George BABIES!!!!
The weekend of the 11th we had the funnest time down in SUNNY St. George with Robyn, Bob and the kids. We went down with Trevan, Kennan, Jude, and Nannie and I'm pretty sure fun was hadby all. Robyn (or the Dahli Lama as Dustin likes to refer to her as), is one of my best friends, and it is always a blast when all of us sisters get together (we missed you Paige :( ). The guys golfed 36 holes, and the ladies had their hands full with what seemed like at least 38 kids. FYI, 5 kids ages 7 and under, not so easy... especially when 3 of the five are under 2. But we managed and all in all it was a great weekend. Dust and I may not pop 4 kids out any time soon, but still fun.

Please forgive my lack of pictures... the camera's batteries pooped out on me, and I only had time to snap pictures of 4 of the grandbabies there. I couldn't get Tucker to hold still long enough for me to get a decent shot, and the camera died before any pictures of the rest of the group were taken. WE LOVE OUR ST. GEORGIANS!! Thanks Rob and Bob for such a fun weekend.

Gwyneth (Gwynie) 22 months




Abe 6







Jude 16 months




(not pictured, Tucker age 7)

No comments: