Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jenny Lake

I love Jackson Hole, and I really love Jenny lake... it's gorgeous! The Lamoreaux gang, along with my Mom, me, Dust, Minie, and the Clarks' all headed up to Teton National Park and enjoyed a very nice afternoon at the lake. Robyn's kids were crazy and jumped in the glacier run off water acting like it was no big deal (yes, even Gil her 1 year old) when I vould hardly handle my pigs emerged in it! Minie enjoyed the sun for the short while I allowed her to be in it, and Nannie was great and watched the kids when needed. It was an excellent afternoon... I wish I were still on vacation :(

Beautiful Jenny Lake






Paige and "Rucccy"

Hey Robyn!

GIL... who does he think he is?? The water was FRIGID!

Tucker and Abe each won about $20 by jumping in the lake...I'm still not thinking it was worth it. But in the name of Pokemon that money will buy, I'm sure it was....

Cute Tuck

Nannie and "Dwyn"

Gwynnies darling red pigs!!


2 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

What the *#^*? you got some awesome pictures! Mine of Dust and miss moo is better...I'll get you a copy of it. I want all of the ones of my kids! That was probably one of my favorite days.... I like your baby!

Anonymous said...

LOVED that day of the vacation! And once again, Minie was a star. Next year she'll be in the lake with Gil...

XO Nannie