Friday, September 21, 2007

Tagged

Here it is Family.. I got tagged too!
.
.
.
4 Jobs I have had
Dental assisting pediatrics for Dr. Bekker
Dental assisting for Dr. Stucki
Sales at the Gap
Canyon Red (yay Bob!)
.
.
4 Movies I could watch again
Harriet the Spy
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensiblity
The Birdcage
.
.
4 Places I have lived
Highland, Ut
Provo, Ut
Draper, Ut
SLC, Ut
.
.
4 Guilty Pleasures
Staying up late watching anything on Bravo
Going to Target
Cold Stone
Reading
.
.
4 Vacations I have been on
London, & Paris
New York City
San Jaun Islands
Maui
.
.
4 Favorite Foods
Anything mexican
Rumbi
Chocolate
Any type of CHEESE
.
.
4 Website I visit
Family and Friends Blogs
Facts about Miscarriage-Pregnancy and Baby support Forums
Photobucket
Google
.
.
4 Places I would rather be
On a beach anywhere
Reading
Laughing with my sisters
Eating at a restaurant with my Hub (we love to eat out :) )
.
.
4 books I love
Time Travelers Wife
Harry Potter
Twilight Series
To kill a mockingbird
.
.
4 things I would like to know how to do
Sew
Cook really well
Sing
be crafty at ANYTHING
.
.
4 things I worry about
Getting pregnant again in the next year
SIDS
Money
Dressing ugly/being fat
.
.
4 of my happiest moments
When Dust and I first held Minie the first mintues after she was born
Going up to Bear Lake for the first time, and realizing I was going to marry Dustin
Being sealed to my love
Finding out we were going to have a girl!
.
.
4 things I want in the near future
Some designer Jeans
Pretty, long hair (probably not happening)
A nice camera
Photoshop

3 comments:

Pam said...

Good Girl!!! Look what you can do with that spare time :) Now how about some Minie picture updates!!

XO Nannie

Stacey Sargent said...

welll....i just started this blog, and i really was going to add you but do you think i know how to work the links thing? no! it took me hours to figure out how to put my family on. tell me your link address and ill do it. You know you will always be my sporty spice, and fellow dixie chicks memeber. muah!

Unknown said...

Brooke!
Your pictures are finally done! Sorry about the wait! They are being printed right now! I will drop them by soon! thanks!