Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Project

As the weather has gotten colder here I decided it was time to get Min's her long sleeved onsies. If you have learned anything from the pictures I post of my little lovey girl on here, you should know I'm not the biggest fan of anything "plain jane". So there I was some what dreading having to dress her in such a boring thing as a plain white onsie when a lovely idea popped into my head!
Voila!!
Below are pictures of this little brain child of mine.. I really can't take full credit for these cute things, because I don't really sew. I took the idea to my lovely, very talented Mom and she pretty much whipped them out in no time. The only thing I did is the sleeves on the brown paisley print... and if you look closely my sewing job is horrorendus!
But I think these things are my new project, beginner stage 1. I really want to learn how to sew baby clothes.. I know I'm quite a ways from sewing an actual outfit, but this is a start!!!





You like?????


5 comments:

Valerie said...

So dang cute! You're brilliant!

Kami Satterlee said...

Brooke stop showing us up! It's good to know that my daughter was the plain jane! crap I'm a bad mom!:)

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Ummm, Can you make some in my size? I love them..... Mom is the bomb and I would like her to sew a few more things for me! Cute you should totally make them, and sell them.

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike! I saw the idea on Matilda Jane and loved it! I have even boughten fabric to do it, but one thing is missing... I don't have a freakin clue how to sew!
Yours are adorable! You need to sell them!

Nate and Paige said...

Very cute! Good job Brookie!That looks more fun and useful than anything I've done the last two years of my life. Who wants a BA?