Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thriller


Last night the Jackson family all went to Thriller. It was a fun night out, and because children under 5 are not invited, it was a bit of a date night out :).
I love, love, LOVE going to Thriller. It's one of my top favorite things to do during the holidays (yes, I do consider Halloween one of the holidays...). The dancing is always incredible, and it's just altogether a good time! If you ever have a chance to go, take it! You'll be hooked, and probably end up going every year...
.
.
"'Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night
And No One's Gonna Save You From The Beast About Strike
You Know It's Thriller, Thriller Night
You're Fighting For Your Life Inside A Killer,
Thriller Tonight!!! """

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOO....looks a little spooky to me! I want to go! You guys do funnest things - I am so jealous that you have family close by that loves to do things together!:)

Pam said...

I love Thriller, too but I had the best deal of the evening!

XO Nannie

Unknown said...

I need your help! I got an email this morning from a cousin(I think)of
yours who wants pictures done Thanksgiving weekend, i somehow deleted the email before i got back to her! She said she's in Idaho, but that's all i can remember! Do you know who she is?! If so can you give me her email address? Thanks my dear!