Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boston / Martha's Vineyard


well, the jacksons are offcially off on our annual summer family vacation.
most of you know i don't sleep at night anyway, so here i am just blogging away, keeping you all updated on the happenings of our week.
.
{Boston}
.








{Martha's Vineyard}
.




.
so far it has been a blast. we arrived into Boston saturday afternoon, spent two days there, and now just arrived to Martha's Vineyard today.
it is GORGEOUS here, and we are more than thrilled to continue to enjoy ourselves on the island for another 3 days.
you can be a little bit jealous.... that's alright :)
so until next time,
xoxo,
-brooke

6 comments:

Pam said...

A little bit jealous...are you kidding me???? I am GREEN with envy! Looks like you are having a blast. I miss you and I miss Minie! Could she be any cuter? Love the shot of her and Steve and that jacket she is wearing is adorable...a Glamma purchase, maybe??? So glad you are posting...I've been wondering about you. Now get some sleep! XOXOXOX

kennan said...

i hate your for not taking my phone calls because you are "on vacation". you are not on vacation from me! minie already is forgetting me and i know it.

Laura Stringham said...

I'm so jealous! Thanks for taking photos, since I'm sure that if Leslie takes any, we'll never see them. It makes me miss my Benny! Those pictures of Minie are to die for!

Nate and Paige said...

SOOO FUN! And your baby is beautiful... let's face it. Get home already so we can all stop thinking about your vacation.

Pam said...

I miss you...get home!

Alice said...

Thanks Brooke for being our family photographer! We had a great time and it only made me love my grandkids more than I already do and prompts me to stop working so I can spend more time with them..sigh...someday!
Love you all,