Sunday, August 10, 2008

Up the canyon

These pictures are a little out of date, as are about half of my summer family shots.
I know, I know.... you are all lamenting the fact you are now brutally aware of missing out on that much more of my life, but you'll just have to cope... :)

Dinner up the canyon ranks right up there with my top favorite summer activities, and this year we have had several dining experiences in the great outdoors. Probably one of the reasons I love it so much is because it's pratically zero effort on my part... it's a whole other story for my mom though. She usually prepares all day, hauls all of the goods, and cooks all the food. It definately doesn't go unnoticed, and after re-reading this, I should probably actually try and help her out more...

Sorry Mom....




Hmm... Kennan and I have the same hair these days, and it sort of presents itself as a problem. It's gotten to the point of embarassment as we both wear name necklaces, similar clothing, and hang out with eachother 90% of the time.
Neither of us at this point is willing to change it though, because I claim being blonde first, and she claims being short. So in the mean time everyone just comments on us "looking like twins". Who woulda thunk??
However, I do know I could never look this great in a picture... he, he...
.
And sweet Gretsel... I do love her, and no, I really could never look this cute.
.
So there you go...
one more tid-bit of my life I know y'all were dying to know about.
I'm sure more excitement is to come!



1 comment:

Pam said...

That was such a fun outing! Can we try it again???