Friday, September 19, 2008

happy fall :)

my blog has been a bit of a ghost town lately... and for that i apologize.
.
.
i have been so busy.
FYI..
fall is a crazy insane time for anyone photography inclined.
seriously, i have been booked solid since the first week in september, and my schedule looks promising to keep up that way till sissy girl arrives.
*SIGH*...
but i do love it... what can i do?
it's a vicious thing.
however, things are progressing nicely pregnancy wise, and my widening gerth is one to be reckoned with. almost every night, without fail, i ask dustin to just take charge of the whole belly issue, and almost every night i wish it really were possible for him to do so.
i still stick to my guns when i say pregnancy is infact totally unnatural. anyone who has ever seen a naked pregnant body would have to agree.
but baby sis is looking healthy as an ox, and is SO much more active than minie ever was.. hopefully that isn't the case post-utero living.
it just wouldn't be fair.
dustin is running on fast-forward as well between school, work, a crazed pregnant wife, and a busy toddler (if only she toddled). but manages it all so well, it makes me love him that much more. he is good husband, dad, and most importantly wife abusee. definately, his most valiant feat yet is dealing with me for the past 3 years, as really, truly i have been pregnant the majority of them... i mean really..
he.
is.
great.
i love you babe.
and that is just our life right now. the days are slipping by, and pretty soon we are going to be a party of 4.
it's really just down right frightening.
luckily i am a pro-denier, and i'm sure in the long run that buys me weeks.
right??
like i said, i'm a pro :)
.
so.. in the meantime please enjoy some fun pictures i took this afternoon while out for a mini photo shoot with robyn. we were attemting to get some 2 year shots of gil, and of course snapped a few more of the other kiddos. i love the one of minie, and would adore it if only i could get a decent shot of her smiling. none the less, are we all loving her outfit??? i do adore this, and must introduce you all to the fabulous designs of Misha Lulu.
you love them... i know.
fall really is my favorite time of year, so despite all my complaining in this post, i actually am quite happy.
:)
.






until next time...

2 comments:

Pam said...

Such wonderful shots! You have gotten so good and have a great eye. It is taking over your life because others recognize your talent as well. I am lucky to benefit from great photos of my grandbabies! Lucky me! XOXOXO

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am so glad your pictures of Gil turned out so nice....I just looked at mine and I didn't get any great ones of him up close! Thanks for doing this for me sister!!!! I want a disk so I can print up some of your work and have it in my house. You are great. I love you tons.