Monday, September 08, 2008

St. George

.
This past week Kennan and I packed up the kiddos and trekked it down South.
Robyn's friend Jen owns an ice cream parlour with her husband, and they so kindly asked me to take some shots for them for their new store. I was of course more than thrilled to do so, and it was the perfect excuse to get down there and see our St.George babies :).
Gilly bear also celebrated his second birthday while we were there, and it was fun to see him so grown up. Yes... the week may have been crazy with (what seemed like) 100 kids running amuck, but I had a blast all the same. Hanging with my sisters is always the funnest, and their kids just might all be the cutest little smooshies around.
What can I say??
They come from some great genes :)
.

Mr. Birthday Boy himself

Jude in all his crazy glory....

Sweet little Miss. Gretzel Pretzel....

look at those eyes. Pretty, Pretty girl.... I love her.

and of course Miss. Moodles.

Always :)

And then here are a few from the Big Scoop Cafe shoot I did. I think they turned out darling, and I have been craving me some serious pizza and Princess Cotton Candy ice cream ever since! Seriosuly, Big Scoop is DELISH!! If you are ever in St.George go... you will not be disappointed :)

.





Thanks for the great get-a-way Rob.. it is always a whirlwind blast!!!
xoxo,
brooke

6 comments:

Pam said...

Yummy...kids, food, and ice cream. What could be better?? Looks like a good time was had by all. Wish I'd been there :( XOXOXO

jen d. said...

Thanks for the plug on Big Scoop. You are awesome...I just love your family so much....even though you and kennan don't think I'm as cool as "Andrea". Major sucking up...in my own house no less. ha ha j.k. Andrea is awesome!!! The pictures are incredible, I can't wait for you to see the finished product. See you soon xoxo

Darcie said...

cute, cute pictures Brooke. The colors on miss pretzel's picture are beautiful.

Nate and Paige said...

Your getting really good Brooke... me like your pictures:) and btw I do feel special that you listen to my playlist while you edit pics, I'm pretty cool, we know this.

Unknown said...

I love the first one the most, but they are all so fun and bright... You are getting good!:) have you atarted your shey class yet? How is it? Looks like you had a good time in St. George!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, how cute is little miss Minie?! I can't get over her!!