Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas and a New Year

This holiday was a wonderful one.
We have hardly been home the past couple of weeks, and our insanely messy house is to show for it...
parties, Santa, games, dinners, movies... the list just goes on.
Dust has been lucky enough to have had about 10 days off from work, and we have been taking full advantage. I love this time of year... I love my family and I adore how we all spend it together.
,
.
I am in a bit of a blogging rut... I feel I have lost my "voice" (if you will)..
but mostly I just want to document how grateful I am at this time in my life. I am so blessed. I have two beautiful daughters, and a wonderful, hard working husband. My family is my world.
2008 was a plentiful year...
and 2009 looks to be a good one.
So Merry New Year to everyone...
.
.
and happy as I really am...
here's to me NOT having a baby in 09' :)
!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Cute pictures! And thanks for the documentation of how GREAT I looked on Christmas morning (I'm sure Alice agrees!). Did we not have even one photo of the Mommy to add to the mix? I adore your little family. XOXO

Laura Stringham said...

I will second the no baby comment. Let's have us a pregnant free year.

Stacey Sargent said...

loved going to lunch with you! and i of course love all your photos!