Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's Christmas time...

Is anyone else floored by that?
Maybe it's the no snow thing throwing me off, but sere, how is out most beloved holiday already here??? It feels slightly insane.
.
Life is busy with the girls.. lovely, but busy.
I am finally feeling like I can actually handle two children, which let's all just give one big shout of hallelujah because it was a little touch and go for a while there.
Poptart is 4 weeks today and is definately as delicious as she sounds. She is such a good baby... last night she slept 6 hours straight! I know.. who does she think she is??
She makes the most hilarious grunts, and to accompany such cuteness can pass some serious wind... really nice and feminine. And to top it all off she is the number one cuddle bug of the house.. she love, love, LOVES to burrow up to your chest, stick out her frog bum and doze, and is infact doing that this very moment with me. Yummy baby girl....
.
Miss Moodles is as crazy as ever. I have no idea where all of this personality of hers came from all of the sudden but I will take it. She toddles around the house like she runs the place (let's be honest.. she does), and wreaks havoc every wobbling step of the way. She also is all of the sudden talking, and attempts to repeat eveything you say. She knows Santa says "Ho, Ho, Ho" yet she insists on growling at every Santa decoration we pass. Most of the time she loves her sister, and would lay and blow zerbers (sp?) on her face all day if I would let her. Dustin is particulary in love with Missy Moo these days as yes, she is all goodness wrapped up in a 17 month old, but also because he has really stepped up with her care giving since Poppy's arrival. She has him wrapped around her finger.
.
Life is good...our little family is our life, and we are so in love our baby girls.
It might not feel like Christmas quite yet, but it definately feels like the most wonderful time of the year.
.
May your days be Merry!

8 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

Merry Christmas Jackson family. Love that photo...i need to see more please!

Unknown said...

I love this picture of your girls! Thanks for helping out my sister, you rock!
Lisanne Pepper

Debbie said...

Brooke....your little girls are the cutest! Glad you are getting the hang of it....and that Dustin-boy is helping. I love reading your blog....that is the only way I can keep up with the Fam down here in Arizona!

Pam said...

Oh my goodness...love the picture and LOVE your girlies! XOXOXO

Darcie said...

love the cute new header brooke, and of course the cute posts too. you are one together mama!

andrea said...

who are you anyway??? so talented...I need you to come out here and work some magic at my house. Love the pics and the girlies too.

Unknown said...

loves...loves..loves.. this picture!!

Anonymous said...

This picture is the cutest. I seriously need Oliverminie j. to be back in business because I need some pictures of Jax that can try and compare with your adorable little Christmas girls.