Thursday, October 07, 2010

5 years

from your silly non-stop affection , to your tolerant ways of my midnight munching, i love you.
i love you when you watch my movies and shows.. and like them. i love the way you always come home to me. come home and want to be with me. no matter how big the fight, i always know you are there for me.
you make me laugh, you make me crazy. but mostly you just make me feel loved. everything good in my life starts with you.
i would have it no other way.
we don't always do it like the rest.. but we both know our way is best. :)
sometimes i forget that you aren't actually the same person as me.. but it's not often. you live your life for me,
and i live mine for you.

happy anniversary you crazy man,
i love you forever.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations on 5 fabuloso years! You are a great team and have a lot to show for 5 short years. So glad you found each other. XOXOXO

kennan said...

xo.

Darcie said...

Congrats you guys! What a cute couple you are... loved hearing about Dustin's non-stop affections :). Tell him hi for me. Congrats again!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You guys are an adorable couple - with two stinkin' cute girls! Happy 5 years!

Unknown said...

oh...
smooshy-gooshy!

i'm so glad for the 5 year

and

i'm so glad for the brooke n dustin combo!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Holy freakin' moly!! 5 years?!!! How old are you?!!! Congrats. I sure do love me some Brookie D and Dustin. :)
PS Tell Dustin I finally got his joke, "Is Sister Young wearing garments?!!" haha I am still laughing since the 4th of July.