Tuesday, October 19, 2010

pleased to introduce..

DSC_0203
mr. augustus j. bugginsworth.
DSC_0211
or just gus.
or gus gus..

or just captain Gus McRae
(no.. not really.
but i think i should maybe start that)
DSC_0205
.he snores like a bear
.waddles like a duck
.eats us out of house and home
.is minie's new real life doll
.makes dustin talk like a baby
.is the cutest thing in the world ican'tstandit

are you in love??
we most surely are. he is our dream boat.
i got him for dustin for a little belated anniversary gift, and with the exception of poppy's intense distaste to him,
he is heaven.
DSC_0210
i could bathe in his rolls.
DSC_0213
minie might smother him... but he's into it.
kind of.
DSC_0201

DSC_0218
gus gus..
we love, love you.
welcome to the family boy.

13 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

OH MY GOSH!! I AM IN LOVE! I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR A ENGLISH BULLDOG FOR YEARS, BUT CHRIS REFUSES TO GET A DOG! YAY FOR YOU!!!!

kennan said...

gus.

Pam said...

You are crazy....but we love him!! XOXOX

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

He is so FREAKING cute! You guys are so freaking CRAZY! Can't wait to meet him.

naomi megan. said...

HUGE congrats brooke! we have an english bulldog named kingsley and he has stolen our hearts. he turns 1 on halloween. these photos of gus gus totally take me back to when he was just a tiny pup. SO cute! and i love that eye patch. he is quite the looker. bulldogs are the BEST! have fun with him!


xo

Kami Satterlee said...

baaahahaaaa

Haley said...

Hey, I'm glad I found your blog. What a cute dog! So much fun!

Unknown said...

you dog people....i'll truly never get it!

howev,i do love gus gus!

he reminds me of my baby swwade!...maybe because they are both chubby little babies?!

tiff and chris johnson said...

what? Angela you totally had a boxer for like a year or something. You are a dog lover too ;-) And brooke has inspired me. If we can't make babies, we can certainly adopt dogs!! What a grand idea. I'm about due for one anyways...we get one like once a year. Let me know how training a pup goes with kids in the house. It makes me a little nervous!

tiff and chris johnson said...

p.s. brooke i love you. Thank you for your sweet comment. bff

Anonymous said...

The last thing that will be entering my house is a dog. BUT, little Gus makes me think about it for a second. Amazing!! He so dang cute.

Eileen said...

He is so cute! I hope he's a good boy. How does Duke feeling about this??

Tiffany said...

Oh. My. He is so cute!!