Friday, March 11, 2011

one year older and (un)wiser too

i've decided the older i get the less and less i know.
infact, i think i can only tell you about 10 things i know for sure.
but perhaps that does in fact make me wiser??

regardless my {twenty fifth birthday} was a perfect one.
everything was all the same, but better because i knew it was my day and i got to spend it all with family.
also it was littered with little snippets such as this:



and they make everything good.
and crazy.

DSC_0917

DSC_0865

happy birthday to me.
!


8 comments:

Darcie said...

that is the cutest rendition of happy birthday ever! and that window shot is absolutely adorable... love it.

Ashley said...

Darling pic of the pooch and kids! Sounds like a great day my friend.

Tim said...

So glad you had a good day. I think you are very wise!!!

Stacey Sargent said...

Happy Birthday Brookie aka Sporty Spice! I Miss you guts so much! come visit me in Chicago! (Seriously!)

Eileen said...

That was me on the Tim comment and the girls singing just melts my heart!!

Pam said...

Perfect rendition of Happy Birthday and perfectly wise and beautiful daughter! XO

Hayden and Lisa said...

BROOKE!!! Happy happy birthday!! I'm so sorry I didn't call you or anything, I'm such a bad cousin! I hope you had a fantastic birthday! That sound bite of your girls singing happy birthday is the cutest most precious thing I've ever heard! It made me get teary eyed thinking of when my kids can say words and call me mommy! Love you soooo much Brooke and you are so special! Hope to see you soon!!!

Nate and Paige said...

broderick called... he wants you to update