Monday, April 02, 2007

. Conference Weekend .

Conference weekend was a blast this spring. We spent lots of time with family, and of course enjoyed the good word.


















We started out the weekend with the traditonal "Girls Night Out", and had a ton of fun. Alice joined us this year, and that only added to it all. She really is quite the party! I know you Jackson boys missed out on your bi-annual ice cream, but sorry.. you may have to get a new tradition, because we may just need Alice every 'Girls Night Out' now.. Sorry!
A little shopping was done, and then of course dinner. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but still so much fun. I love all of the girls in my family, and can't wait to add one more of those loves next conference! Rob, we really missed you :( .


HAIR BOWS!!!!

Can you hardly stand it? I can't... Little missy is never going to be with out a bow, and YES they will be huge. Is there really any other way ? We had ourselves busy during the sessions getting creative making these lovely adornments, and thanks must be given to Jude for modeling almost every single one of them. Let's also say he makes a beautiful little girl! I just had to share how cute these lil' puppies are. Hurry up and get here baby girl!
















Paige all of the sudden grew Rapunzel length hair and I being in the "hair mood" really just needed to braid it. So I may be a little rusty around the edges, but regardless, do you all agree that should Nate decide to take on another wife, Paige could maybe fit the part???

Whoa... no there are not twins in there. Nor is my face pregnant...








.Some of the conference watchers.
Nate
Trev
Dust
Paige
Lucy (the dog)
Dad















Jude sporting the Johnny Appleseed look.

Sorry Dad.. I just had too. :)

I think Kennan just took this one of herself (she often has her own personal photo shoots), so I am kindly obliging her and posting it.

1 comment:

kennan said...

you will die a slow and painful death if you do not take that picture of me off. i did not take it and if i had i would have deleted it. you know as well as i do that in personal photo shoots you delete ugly pictures. plus you never know what modeling scouts look at your blog.