Tuesday, April 17, 2007

!fLoRiDa FuN!





are you ready???




uh... yeah... this is me in a bikini

my view from above :)




dust was very TINERD after golf

uh oh.. they had DDR in the hotel arcade, and I may have needed to play a few rounds


Sea World

















This past week Lifetree had a conference in Orlando, FL and lucky me got to bum along! Steve and Alice were kind enough to invite me to tag along, and boy was it nice to be in that weather :) . Although I did get my anual "Fry" (as Trev likes to call it), it was awesome to just lay by the pool and wallow in my rotundness. And yes, I am wearing a bikini in those pictures.. I AM that comfortable being fat.
We also hit up Sea World after the conference was over, and I always love it. It maybe was a tid-bit awkward not having any children with us, and me being as excited about all the sea mamals as I was, but.... we still had a blast, and I will always love ANY theme park.
All in all it was a fabulous week, and a great get-away.









2 comments:

kennan said...

so fun to be in a bikini pregnant. i cant wait for you and your person to meet me at white towers for a dip!

p.s. do you tan easily?

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Hot mama!!!! Love ya for it.