Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fetal Foto

*SIGH*...
Our little love is just a stubborn one. I guess she just take after her Dad :) . We have now gone to Fetal Foto 3 times due to little missy not cooperating, and these are the best shots we could get! I still think she looks beautiful, but some of these are kind of hard to decipher what you are seeing. Her little face is partly snuggled into the placenta, so that's why it is so hard to see. Also, her chin is tilted back, making her nose appear on the larger side. I don't care!!! I love this baby girl soo much, and I just CANNOT wait for her to get here. I hope you enjoy these pics!
.
Chubby Cheeks

Her first position when we started.. look at that acrobat!! That IS her knee touching her nose!


WHAT?!? She has HAIR!! The white lines is her hair "floating" in the amniotic fluid.



2-D Profile


4-D Profile

I told you they were a little hard to decipher... She's pretty though, huh???

4 comments:

Pam said...

I lub her already!!! Keep up the good work of incubating my granddaughter.

Amy said...

She is looking cute! I can't wait for you guys. You are just going to love it...or should I say lub it? :) Are there any red headed bets out there? I hope she gets the perfect mix of strawberry blond! Plus what names are up for discussion? Details please!

Pam said...

Speaking of updating???? How about something new?

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

UPDATE!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!