Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bear Lake

This past weekend Dustin and I finally made a trip up to "Bear Flats". I've really wanted to go up there before baby girls get's here, and finally an opportunity arose. Mark and Tiffani came with us and it was a very fun relaxing weeked!
The usual activities were done (four-wheeling/biking, etc.) minus me being invloved. So these pictures aren't so great at capturing the real "spirit" of the weekend but that is only because I spent the majority of it on the doodle coach (napping).
.......
***Please also note there will be no pictures of me posted. I am far too bulbous to be in front of a camera at this point in my life.***


The only time Dust's pistol ever gets any use.. I hate that thing :(

The boys setting up some targets to shoot at


Mark & Tiffani



The one and only picture slightly acceptable of me... Trust me, I am saving you the pain of a whole body shot. I AM WHUUGE!!



Enjoy "Wits End"!

2 comments:

kennan said...

i want fat pregnant lady pictures, STAT. next time i am going to bear flats and a good time will be had by all.


p.s. GO LONG

Anonymous said...

grandma