Thursday, June 28, 2007

Okay.. so I know mine and K's blogs are often identical, but that's just what you get when your sister happens to be your BFF and we spend A LOT of time together.
SOO.. the Bee's game!! We all went this week and I think fun was had by all (minus the man dying..as kennan mentioned)! I love baseball games... are more technically I love baseball game FOOD!!! They seriously have the best foot long dogs (although once again the man dying put a little damper in my appetite..but definately NOT his fault).
This is probably the only game we will make this year, and I must say it lived up to all of my Bee's game expectations!!! Thanks for the invite Nannie!!


Granny is an AVID baseball fan and never peeled her eyes from the game.


Nan and Jude

Twinners in their Bee's hats

GO BEE'S!!

Our attractive husbands

Uh oh.. which is a thumb, which is a toe???
I WILL NEVER TELL!



4 comments:

kennan said...

oh hey! just a shout to minerva..... get here already!

Valerie said...

Ummm.... I'm pretty sure Dustin could probably find some gold hidden up in there. In fact.... yep, I think I see some. Woman! Where's Minie?!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Hello so you have three thumbs?

Darcie said...

dustin, see if alice will let you post the "our attractive husbands" picture on the lifetree website. i think it would look very appropriate on the "senior management team" page.