Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A BuBy ShOwEr (s)....

This past week we were blessed enough to have 2 awesome baby showers. The first was thrown by Dustin's Aunt's, and they went WAY over and above to make everything just perfect (of course :) ). It was a lovely evening, with many GREAT gifts.
The next night my sister's and Mom threw me a family/neighborhood shower, and it was fabulous as well. We had such a great turn-out and everyone at both showers were all extremely generous. This little girl is already SOO spoiled!!!

Schaar Shower
6-13-07





PART II

Williams Shower
6-14-07
Yes, my sisters DID make me wear this ridiculous little tiara..seriously, they wouldn't let me take it off





Thank you again!!!!
xoxo,
The Jackson's

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a fun couple of days we had! She can come whenever she would like now!