Monday, August 06, 2007

CousinS

For the past 2 weeks my Mom had Miranda and Asher in town. It was fun to finally see our California babies and great to see all of the cousins together! Tucker and Abe came up for the last few days and I love those boys so much. It feels like just yesterday they were all literally just babies... now they are the "big kids" around the family, and they really are great older cousins. When did our family grow up?? How do I now have a child of my own?? And HOW does that all seem normal? Who knows... Time flys.
Cute, sweet heart Tuck
Asher and Abey Baby

Abe squishing his cousin Minie.
Abe loves babies. I had to laugh because as soon as Abe walked in the door he came right over to Minie's car seat and asked "Can I PLEASE hold her?" I of course let him, and he just cuddled her for a good 5 minutes. What 6 year old BOY does that? I love Abeyham!
Beautiful Mira


Her royal chubbiness



Jude is always so sweet and shares his tractors with Minie. If you know Jude, you know truly how sweet and nice that is. Cute boy.. He and "Mimee" and best friends!






2 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

She is gettting big she is loosing that newborn look! Oh she is darling and i would like to nibble on her a little.

Pam said...

Too cute with all the cousins! Do we have to like babies?? YES, YES, YES!!