Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ricky Jarvis

This is Minie and our true first born, Ricky Jarvis.
Shortly after Dustin and I were married Kennan had Jude, setting into motion my BABY HUNGER! Knowing full and well my want for a baby, Kennan and my Mom bought Ricky for me to ease my "appetite" (if you will...) for a time. Needless to say, it didn't exaclty work but wouldn't you all agree that if we were to have a boy, he would look just like our Ricky?

Come on... you know they kind of look alike!

She was NOT happy by the end of this little shoot...


5 comments:

Pam said...

We knew what Minie was going to look like but let's face it...it looks better on her!!!

Darcie said...

now this is funny. little ricky is a looker. and so is minie too.

Valerie said...

You HAVE to put one of these pics on the Naartjie web site!!

Kami Satterlee said...

Friend, So the we arrived in Utah on Friday night Saturday had a wedding, and Sunday I was planning on calling my lovely friend so i could visit her and her adorable baby, however...We got in a nice Family Fight which ended in a nice crying match and that was about one in the morning....SO...I am super sorry I didnt make it. I'm, planning on coming to Utah a lot more often though so plan on seeing my face! Love You And Minie Moo!

Amy said...

Okay...these pictures had me laughing out loud! I LOVE them.