Monday, August 06, 2007

Target anyone?












This post is nothing special but just really a day in the life for me and K.
Target.
If we have nothing to do this is usually where we both end up. Who doesn't love Target? Seriously.. it just makes me happy. Robyn told me she never feels normal after she has a baby until she has made a Targ run. I really couldn't agree with her more!
This particular day Jude found some Dora stickers left in his cart. He of course insisted on us all having some, and well this is where it led us... I love Target :)




4 comments:

Valerie said...

Yes! Love the pasties!

kennan said...

we all look good in a little dora. i was at target again today looking for damn bob the builder toys. its hard to find ones we don't already have. i may need to raid the lamoreaux toy bin.

Nate and Paige said...

Um can I come next time? I'll be in Utah!

Pam said...

Where was I and why wasn't I invited???