Friday, December 14, 2007

Brown Drink and Grabby Hands

About two weeks ago Minie really discovered her hands. We're not talking just looking at them and sucking on them, she full out knows what to do with those little suckers, and now grabs pretty much anything in reach. Which brings us to this picture...
.
The brown drink.
If you know the Jackson's at all, you know that one is hardly seen with out a big cola in hand, and it looks like Minie may be falling into step...no, not necesarily a good thing. She will stop all to get a hold of your drink, and try with all her might to slurp some of that goodness..
**Sigh**



At least she looks adorable doing it..



*Disclaimer*
We never actually let her have any, so close all your mouths... We're not that bad of parents.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke- your little one is so cute, I just want to squeeze her! I hope you are doing better. I really want to get together and see that minie! I know Dawson would just love her.

Stacey Sargent said...

okay i love her hat. you always have her looking so darn cute.

Pam said...

OMG...I could just eat her up!!! Get her over here right now!! It doesn't look like Steve and Alice were enjoying her at all....;)

XOXO Nannie

Valerie said...

Ew! Get her away from that Coke and give her a Pepsi!

Unknown said...

No worries... Rachle's first word was "coke" - we blame that one on her grandma bolton!:) Go ahead, give her a taste... you know it's yummy!!!!!

Emily said...

Brooke....I understand I guess it's just part of being in the schaar clan! My mom gave Kate and Alex Diet Coke at 3 months old! I came home once and they had it in their sippy cups...i was dying. oh well! By the way where do you get all those darling hats for Minie?

Amy said...

haha...I LOVE it! A true Schaar!