Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cheer

Well I don't know how it happens, but for some reason when ever the holidays roll around I am absolutely terrible with my photo taking. Apologies all around....
But here is what I do have of one of the 4 parites we've attended so far this season. To be honest these pictures don't do it justice, but it's what I've got and I feel obligated to post anyway.
So here ya go,


Miss. Moodle with Nannie and Grandpa

Jude and Minie.
They are bound to be the bestest of friends

(until sissy comes along that is..)

Just a little gossiping.

Aunt "Leen" (thank you Lamoreaux cousins for the nickname) and Minie.
Eileen is going to watch Minie for a whole week in January while we go on a cruise, and already Minie adores her. I don't know if she could be in better hands!

This year the Williams party was at my Uncle Lee's new club. It was very different, and quite entertaining, but to be quite honest it was a bit much for Minsie. All the lights and music made her quite scared, and very cuddly.. something I didn't mind much at all.



Of course the Nativity.. Kenna and her crew of angels

Mark & Tiffani as a very beautiful Mary and Joseph

I love this picture of Jude... could he be cuter?
Oh yeah, and Trev, and they are shepards

Minie as the red headed baby Jesus.. I want to smoosh her
.
.
Merry Christmas Williams side. It always stays interesting!








2 comments:

Pam said...

What???? You got so GREAT pictures of the Williams event! Minie was the best Baby Jesus ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh....and yes, the picture of Jude and Trev is adorable. And yes...I want to smoosh Missy too!