Monday, April 07, 2008

Meet the non-crawler

We had Minie's 9 month appointment today, and while she is doing fabulous in general, there is a slight problem...
she doesn't move.
Yes, that's right, she is a stationay object.
I know you all are thinking "hmm.. not so bad", but let's all keep in mind she is my only child, and also I tend to ride on the hypochodriac side... *sigh*. What to do??

We however have made some progress. She has begun to slowly creep and thrust in reverse.. It's actually pretty much adorable.. oh, and pretty much unproductive.

Part of the problem is that she is an amazing grabber. She has something very similar to a go-go gadget arm, and she is NOT afraid to use it. Pretty much she can usually grab anything out of reach, thus making crawling a moot point. Why bother??




Oh baby girl...
I love you.


7 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Be thankful, I don't think I ever had a baby. Malia crawled at 6 months, walked at 7 and I hated my life since then;) Seriously enjoy that she's taking her sweet time. And i LOVE her outfit!

kennan said...

if only she had some muscle tone to help her out..... do i love minie? she and greta are BFF's fo shizzle.

Pam said...

She is so cute she doesn't need to move. We all like her to just sit there and charm us. I need to smoosh her immediately if not sooner! XOXO

jayni & ben said...

I L.O.V.E her!! I want to squeeze her chubby little legs:) And you are so good at photography. I love ALL of your pictures. I want to have a baby just so you can take some pictures of him/her.

Danielle said...

Now that you know I stalk your blog, I wanted to tell you how adorable your little baby is. She has the most precious big blue eyes. I cant stand how cute she is in all of the pictures you take of her. I love the easter picture!

Anonymous said...

That is one cute non-crawler!! PS How freaking cute are those thighs!!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Um.. i want to gnaw on her chubby little bumpkin legs and drink her fat cheeks. Babies don't come cuter than this little stabilizer. I love you Brookie! Can't wait to be mommies together! And Angie too! let's all get together soon! love you xoxo