Wednesday, February 25, 2009

gilbert

My sister's sweet baby boy had a terrible accident Monday night.
He fell face down to their cement drive way from their second story window. He somehow miraculosly didn't break a bone but however has been struggling to breath ever since. After 2 days in the St.George hospital with no improvement, it was decided that he be flown to Primary Children's Hospital here in Salt Lake. Bob couldn't fly with Robyn and Gil, leaving him about 4 hours behind them to the hospital. Kennan and I met her there when she arrived. Baby boy was promtly taken to the OR and put completely out for an invasive procedure to check out his lungs and airways.
.
There are still no definitive answers...
we hope to get some soon so that he can just get home.
.
While we were there all he wanted was his Mama,
.

and blankies.
..

Sweet boy... you are so brave.

.
We love you gilly bear



3 comments:

andrea said...

oh...that hand picture made me cry. Poor Gil. Poor mama. I love those two.

Stacey Sargent said...

Oh I am so sorry! I hope he gets all better soon. They will be in our prayers!

Mrs.Sargent said...

love the new header...