Monday, February 02, 2009

huppy BiRThdAy DusTy!

i love you to the moon my man....
and here are some reasons wHy!


-he is the number one pest. he has this uncanny ability to annoy anyone and everyone (espcially me!) yet still is so charming. I love him all the more for it... it's just my dust.
.
-he likes to sleep on this nasty goose down pillow that was scavenged from bear lake about 100 years ago. it smells yucky, looks yucky, and very well could be the culprit of his ICU hospital stay......yet still, he is curled up to it tonight like a teddy

-he can get Minie to laugh so easily. as soon as "Daee!!" walks in the room her world lights up.
.
-he takes care of me. all the odds and ends that I "wish" to be done, magically do get done, and in a tidy odrer might add.
and he does it all for me :)
.
-he loves to set the alarm to go off 30 minutes before he actually needs to get up.
(i sort of hate this one :) )



-he loves eating out, and so do i... see?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE him
.
-you can always count on him to be silly with you when you've had a bad day.
.
-he always %100 backs up my photography, and allows me the time and space to do it
.
-he is absolutey crazy. really he is
-he hates reading, but ever so valiantly trys to enjoy it
-he lays his clothes out each night before work, all ironed, pressed, and ready to go for the next day.
-it takes him FOREVER to get ready. he trys everything on, and the just settles with what I like to just call his "uniform"... oh Dust


-he loves to cut his fingernails down till they are practically gone and bleeding... yummy, i know!
.
-it takes a lot to see this boy cry, but when he does, it will melt your heart with his sincerity
.
-he holds us together like glue
.....
.
.
and baby that's why i love you much...
Happy Birthday!!
You are my man <3<3<3




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that he is feeling better and is at home where he belongs!
have a great day!:)
Paul does the same thing with the alarm.. it is sooooo annoyning!!!!

Anonymous said...

And healthy! You really gave us a scare boy! Happy birthday :-)

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

happy Birthday Dustina! We love you. I feel so cheated that we didn't even get to visit you while we were up and you were in the ICU....I did however get to enjoy your AMAZING babies. I am glad that you are my BIL...you are funny and you make my sister so happy....(except when you pout:)) Get out of that yucky weather and come visit us.

kennan said...

quite possibly one of my favorite people in the world. aint nobody love themselves a little dustbin like kenna does.

happy happy birthday my little bin!

xo

-kenna

p.s. BENIHANA....dooladee

trevan said...

Happy Birthday my favorite red head!!

PS--Hortin wants his Pearl Jam shirt back.

Trev.

Nate and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Dusty! We are so glad to hear you are on the mend... we love you and hope you had a wonderful day!

Pam said...

Did you get our phone message?? Hope your day was a great one. When we get home we need to have a party to celebrate your birth and your being ALIVE!! Love you and so glad you are the Daddy of those incredible girlies. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I am so glad he is alive and well. And, as for that nasty pillow, maybe it should be burned to keep him from the ICU again...

Emily Redd said...

oh DUSTIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! enjoy the jazz game! WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! i called my mom one night just sobbing. I though my little sugar ant that threw himself in the bushes is in icu? this can't be happening! it was really scary for a lot of us. Mike nearly flew home from Paris. Isn't it nice to know how much all of us LOVE YOU! I was really thinking about it and I really atribute it to g&g Schaar for making us cousins so close. Grandpa really had such a hand in that. They always wanted us to be close and stay close. I think we've done a pretty good job, but maybe could do a little better. I'm just glad your up and at em! love ya! xoxoxoxo

Mark andTiffani said...

Happy bird-day dirty d. Good to see you in a picture out of the bed.