Tuesday, June 02, 2009

There is such a thing..

as a beach in Utah.

The fabulous Daybreak (where of which we all wish we lived) has the awesomest park there is. Complete with biking trails, fishing, swimming, canoeing, play-grounding, and a built in sandy beach, she makes for one mighty fine afternoon
and really,
 what more could one ask for?

Daybreak...
This is getting good.
(you are welcome Cameron)

for real though...
Daybreak is where it's at, and I am probably moving in tomorrow..
:)

or at least spending some QT there these coming months.
 
If you are in the Salt Lake area,
do yourself a favor
and don't pass up checking it out.


also...

 don't be hatin' because you don't have the bikini-ready body Minie rocks.
Those curves are hard to come by.

The brazilian princess...
miss Gabriella Raven

Hey girl!

first off Kenna took this pic of me and the Poptart...
mad props to her... look at her working that angle!
I love this pic..

and I love Utah beach days.

who woulda thunk it?



5 comments:

Pam said...

Same time every day the rest of the summer??? Minus those thunder clouds that interrupted our fun!

haley said...

we live half a block from that beach and you didnt stop by?! so sad. isnt it the best?! i tell pete we are never moving and he needs to figure out how to make it summer all year round please. have you discovered the zip line yet?!

Unknown said...

My kids call it the ocean!:) We have been there 3 times already...now if I could only afford a house out there...:)
I wish I looked that good in a bikini!:)

Unknown said...

My kids call it the ocean!:) We have been there 3 times already...now if I could only afford a house out there...:)
I wish I looked that good in a bikini!:)

Cameron said...

Thanks Brooke,
You made my day!

Thanks for doing pictures tonight, can't wait to see them.

Cameron