Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FEELIN' GOOD

i said what?

you all make me feel like a hundred bucks.. truly.

thank you, thank you for all of the comments. i have read every single one of them.. maybe several times over, and have visited all of your gorgeous blogs.
 several. times. over.
 
what?
 the iphone makes it too convenient.. 
stop judging.

and on another note..

i hate word verification. 
who can read this foreign language?
it might as well be written in webding as far as i am concerned...

needless to say i am challenged, and it takes me much longer than the average human to comment on your blog. 



thank you all again for the kind comments.. i LOVE THEM... and the giveaway goes till the end of the week. so if you haven't commented on that post yet.. do it. 
double dog dare you.

:)


2 comments:

Letti said...

I am here with you on the word verification. Sometimes I won't leave a comment just because I have to do the word verification. I even posted something about it on my blog. "You will get more posts if you don't have it"

jane mckinlay cluff said...

thank you so much. sis is a little clone. and i saw the little simply sunny's for the girls and I really like the thick straps. you sew just wonderful. were my instructions easy to follow?