Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the day after the first day of fall...

the 23rd... 
the second day of fall.

yesterday i had great plans of updating the blog all preeetty with new fall.ish pictures, in conjunction with some great mumblings about life, and new seasons, etc, etc.... 
but alas life did indeed happen, and said photos weren't taken, impetigo ran rampant, and yours truly continued on the blog strike.

but that is what tomorrow is for, right?

this morning we scuttled out of the house with breakfast in tow,
 hoping ever so naively to catch the right light in time,
tragically missed it,
still took the photos anyway,
and still ended up with these.

it's hard to make this brood look bad..
skin fungus and all.


*sigh*...
greta pamela..
you are perfection.

in all reality this shoot was supposed to be all about him.

this is the best shot we got.

jude.
i forever love you.
:)




and as if you haven't seen it,
 felt it,
or longed for it.

let me reiterate how dearly i adore this season.

happy fall!

11 comments:

Pam said...

SO glad I could join you! Adorable kids! XO

Bethany said...

SUPER sweet shots!! Great job!

Julie said...

I love your photo shoot. Their outfits are A-Dor-A-Ble. Plus, I love fall. Oh, wait. . . we don't even have that season down here.

kennan said...

if at first you dont succeed try try try again.

at least the girls look adorable. see you in an hour.

Valerie said...

Oh, now I am so depressed I didn't get that jumper! I do have the vest, with the same pants Minie is wearing, but that jumper is AMAZING! *sniff* Beautiful pics, and subjects!

andrea said...

I am speechless. again. who are you anyway?

and will you please come and work your magic over here? thankyou.

Leslie said...

Very cute pictures. I'm ready for it to finally cool down enough to put my kids in fall clothes. Fall is definitely the best.

Jacque said...

Brooke,
I can't seem to get over how beautiful your girls are!
I am so happy I finally was able to meet you! I apolgize for my snott-dripping-sand-sticking-nose-picking daughter. She couldn't have picked a better time to be sleep deprived!
You were excellent though, and I am so anxious to see the pictures!
Also, I wanted to say thanks for taking just a little bit of time during the craziness to talk to me about my misfortunes lately. That really was so nice of you.

Talk to you soon!
Jacque

Laura Muir said...

BROOKE! Hello, YOu HAVE to tell me where you are finding all the freakin adorable clothes for minni and poppy! I mean it! I actually want you to email me the cute stores you are shopping at and also where you got those adorable outfits! Please!
-Love Laura Muir
loolamuir@msn.com

sheena said...

your blog (and your girls) are just too cute!

Nicole said...

your girls are always dressed so darling... it makes me the tiniest bit jealous :)