Sunday, September 06, 2009

saturday fun


here is why we love the zoo:


because this could very well be my third child. and i love them.
come on... 
you know minie (and dustin for the matter) looks just like her.
and i say that with the most love and affection possible.

 giraffe carousel rides with grandpa..

seeing minie measure up to her not so distant relative.

the lion drinking fountain.
really,
 who doesn't think on this with anything but fond memories?

being with my daughters

this very frightening gigantic elephant.

kissing cousins on the train.



smooshy, smooshy babies.

having just as much fun as the kids...

and the guaranteed wonderful afternoon nap to follow.

i mean really...
who doesn't enjoy the zoo??

much thanks to dustin's parents,
our saturday was a splendid one .
:)

hope yours found you as wonderful as ours...
and here's to one more day of it all!

8 comments:

kennan said...

minie should only share cousin kisses with jude.... they are the hitler youth after all.

jealous and you look fab.

Leslie said...

Ben has been talking about the zoo all weekend. You got some really cute pictures. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Pam said...

Hmmm...yet another zoo excursion I missed out on! :( Looks like a good time was had by all. Adorables....XOXOXO

Mark andTiffani said...

Oh kissing cousins, I've heard the stories about you and my husband :) SOoo Funny. Loves your hair by the way!

The Sieverts said...

Looks Like you had fun. And you are all dressed so darling as usual! Tell Alice to put that phone down!

Alice said...

Brooke! With all that fancy software could you NOT fix my rolls??? It ruined the kissing cousins picture!

Nicole said...

We haven't been to the zoo in a long time. Your picts may have convinced me to go :)

The Carter's said...

Hi, you don't know me but I LOVE reading your blog!! You and your family are so precious!! I have a question for you though, Where did you get that stroller from?? I love it and I pretty much NEED it this instant!! Thanks so much..