Monday, September 14, 2009

tiny dancer

dear minie,
my heart swoons. today you had your first dance class ever. oh my baby girl.. how are you so big?? i promise it was just yesterday i found out i was expecting you, and now you are frilling about a dance studio, pointing you toes, tip-toeing across the floor, and ending it all with a twirl and curtsey. you have been so excited for "dance class', and today when we finally arrived you waddled over to your dot so proud and happy. those tiny slippers, your froofy bum..
you melt me. 
i sent a video to your daddy and even he couldn't help getting teary. you make us so proud. you are so content being just you, and i couldn't adore you more. 




i love you to the moon my moodle moo.
never, ever leave me.

xoxo,
mommy

11 comments:

Pam said...

AMAZING!!! Seems like yesterday that you waltzed onto the dance floor, Brookie. She is pink from head to toe and seems like a natural. Love that little red-head! XOXXOO

kennan said...

a.may.zing.

do they accept mature crawlers?

jayni & ben said...

oh my gosh. She is darling. Love her outfit and love that you put a bow in her hair to match. You are the cutest mom ever.

amandanbo said...

i saw these on flickr...sooooo beautiful! she is just such a gorgeous girl! i love the one of her jumping....cute, cute!
~amanda

Amy said...

oh. my. gosh. cutest thing ever. i cannot wait for this to be livs.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Melt my heart!!!! She is so cute and I am so glad she gets to take a dance class....it's in her blood. Love what you did with her ballet suit:)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you got in! I love miss kris!:) DARLING pictures, darling dancer!

Laura Muir said...

That is so darn sweet! I cant wait for Laney to have dance classes and such! What a sweet set of pictures! That is priceless!

Letti said...

These are just the cutest pictures ever. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Seriously, she is amazing.

The Magic Family said...

I am going to have to copy this blog idea... it was so cute and almost made me cry! Don't be suprised when you see one like it on my blog!