Thursday, November 19, 2009

my chicken soup

{minie and her dancin' bad self}

we've been sick this week.
and by we, i mean me. but let's be honest...
when mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy.
so really it might as well be all of us.
we've left the house once in the past four days, and the TV is now officially the 5th member of our family. Playhouse Disney has gotten us through many a rough hour.
thank you mickey mouse.
another new favorite past time for minie is watching herself on my phone. after seeing video after video of this darling first born,
i decided they were too cute to not share.
in my snarling, sniffling , hacking state these have made me smile.


i'm banking on this nastiness being gone by the weekend,

here's to hoping

{singing a little Taylor Swift}


*ps.
please pay no mind to my barking in the background.
5 days straight of having no voice is not as fun as one would think.

7 comments:

Pam said...

TOO CUTE!! Thanks for posting and get better already! I miss you...XOXO:)

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Ugh. We had that nastiness at our house a couple of weeks ago. No fun. Hope you guys are on the mend.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Just send her to me in the mail....I want some of that chicken soup.

Anonymous said...

I love it! And, I love Playhouse Disney!! I am pretty sure Mickey is my 3rd son. Get well soon!

andrea said...

She could not be more precious. Honestly. Sweet as can be.

What is your email address? I have an invitation for you ;0)

brooke c jackson said...

andrea.,,

i have two.. add em' both if you can because i switch from account to account often.

brookechristine7@hotmail.com

oliverminiej@gmail.com

miss your blog to no end.

how did i miss the first invite!!!!!??