Saturday, January 23, 2010

baby come back


well...

i fell off the blogging wagon for a bit. sometimes it's just too easy
january. i hate you.
who needs this gloomy, dingy, muggy weather anyway?
whose bright idea was it to place christmas RIGHT before this horrific time of year?
there is no gradual let down.
one minute holiday cheer,
the next ... depressing dragged out days of gray.
january.. bad, bad idea.

anyway.. that is where i've been.
wallowing in a my own form of self pity, just waiting for a fruitful happy moment to present itself.
luckily i live with to incredibly adorable children so i'm awarded lots of sunny spells in my gloom :)

i promise i will to try do better






you can blame it all on me.

xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome back!!!! Great little photos. This too shall pass...January, I mean. Just not fast enough!

Leslie said...

I'm so over winter too. Just waiting for spring.