Sunday, January 24, 2010

She's having a baby



today was paigey's baby shower.
all week i have been prepping.. attempting sewing a baby something or other, testing out my new Cricut, and coordinating details with my mom and sisters.

i have been thrilled from the get-go with her news, but it wasn't until this week, in midst of all the sewing and crafting specifically for baby B that i realized how truly excited i am.
paige and have always been close. although different in almost every way, we just get each other.
we are only 15 months apart , and from a very small age we have shared everything together.
almost.
i suppose i didn't even realize something was missing until these past few days.
finally we get to be mothers together.
and it is SO fun.
she is going to be an excellent mother. her perfectionist attitude is going to throw my own mothering skills to shame.. and well, this baby boy is one lucky little man.

it was a joy celebrating his soon to be arrival.

cute pregnant sister.

the most delicious cupcakes.
ever.
and my mom made them from scratch.

she also whipped up this amazing crib bedding as well.
yes, she is just kind of amazing like that.

my new Cricut creations.
those machines are amazing.
and i don't even scrapbook.


me and pajama

i love you sister,
congratulations.
a million times over.
i can't wait!

6 comments:

Eileen said...

I love your blog!

Amanda Lewis said...

LOVE your top! I wished I lived in Utah so I could be friends with you and all your cute sisters. You guys are just so cool. : )

Pam said...

My two gorgeous baby girls! :( You two have come a long way from your "peanut" days! All your finishing touches made the whole thing very special! Thanks for all you did. XOXO

P.S. I LOVE my top too! :)

Nate and Paige said...

That makes two of us who can't wait :) Thank you sister for ALL you did for me. It was a simply perfect shower and your decor was fabulous. Believe me I can't wait to officially join the club; even if I have no idea what I'm doing. Just answer your phone please? Love you!

Jenna Eve said...

glad you are back at blogging. That bedding is so so awesome. Very cute little girls.

in morse code said...

ahhahh! she's prego??? that's so exciting!!! love paige :) she will be such a great mom.