Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my favorite things about the last 4 days are the following...


the spring display at the Bellagio.
there is a reason i named my daughter after such a spunky flower.
don't they remind you of her?
she was always destined to be my poppy.


this book.
fabulous.
it has consumed me the past 3 days.
i loved it. it was one of those candy reads.. and a great reminder of why i don't read as often as i would like. i am the world's worst mom/wife.. nothing gets done, and
also..
it has me thinking in southern maid slang...
saying things like,

thing gone be my fav'rit 'otel theres is out there.

lame?? yes... but i can't help it.
and... it's true.
the Bellagio is my favorite.
whose isn't it?



60 degree weather and park days..
*sigh*
finally they are arriving.
even if it is just for a minute.




and of course..
these baby girls.

it's good to have favorites :)

6 comments:

kennan said...

i love that our kids match, even when we don't shop together.

and we both need to stop going on vacations without each other. i will tell you one thing though, that hot babe in the spa would have been a lot funnier if i were there.

Vegas Baby!

Pam said...

So fun! Girls look adorable as always and I'm happy for sunny days too. XOXO

tiff and chris johnson said...

okay I have bones to pick with you sister...A) get oust. your hair is fab and your wardrobe is the greatest thing next to adam lambert on american idol okay? Get over here and do me some makeover. B) I'm so SO glad photoshop has got you in mangled up knots. I for one reason or another thought all photogs just got through photoshop like a skilled nurse on a school day. Amen to letting it consume your day and making your pictures delightful. C) Press on nails for life. Print it, enlarge it, put it on every wall of your house that photo is amazing. Last and not least, happiest birthday of all!! I was so warmed by your last post..i'm sad you are having hard time dear one. But rest assured you are not the only so take comfort in close friends and fam. They are the best. And I heart you. Next time you get down-remember a little gal in southern cal wants your image from head to toe!! So jealous. Love you!

Unknown said...

stop! your outfit is to die!!
... i did die over it!
can we still be friends even though i am still wearing my same clothes from when i was single?
boo hoo...
i need a dose of brooke in my life!... cant wait to Mikado it up with you this summer!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Amanda Lewis said...

I LOVE your outfit - seriously so cute! And your little girls in jean jackets?! I'm dying over how precious they are!