Wednesday, March 17, 2010

st. pattys and the farm


it didn't feel right to not do something on this springish holiday, so off to the farm we went.
truth be told, minie over-heard me telling some friends we should plan a day to go in the next couple of weeks and then got it in her mind we were headed there immediately.

it's been a while since we've been, so i didn't much mind it.
this season is not complete without several trips to see those moo boys.
so i say anyway...


i adore this one.
here she is, in all her poppy self.
yep.. that is her on-demand smile.
live it, love it, learn it.

my girl.




this little pet is near to impossible to snap a picture of.
she WILL not hold still.
thank the heavens for a zoom.

looking for "budgs".


oh poppy...
dustin in known in his family for a signature childhood move known as "the flop".
it's essentially an immense temper tantrum that results in an immediate dramatized collapse to the ground below.
{un}fortunately poppy has inherited this lovely trait in all it's infamous glory.
she however has added some new tricks and throws in a good round of convulsing, rolling, and kicking.
this particular show was because i told her we needed to put her bow back in.
lovely.


somehow we've become a family..
that hits me every once and a while,
and well..
i like it alot.
:)

happy march 17th..
and my mad skillz of blogging!


two days in a row..
hoot, hoot!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

well i'm LOVING blog a-day brooke! your girls.... can they get any more adorable?!

Laura Muir said...

That looks so fun. I seriously considered going to wheelerfarms yesterday! I should not have passed it up! Hope you had a great St. Patty's day!

Pam said...

ADORABLE!! AND big kudos to you for a double update. Loving Poppy's flop and Minie's bug search and your capturing each moment. You are indeed a FAMILY and a mighty cute one at that! XOXO

Nate and Paige said...

you already know your girls are the cutest things alive so enough said there. However, cutest st patty's outfits ever. Love your family!


P.S. Have you worked out coming to see MY family next week?

Nicole said...

I haven't seen you and your family for awhile and well, Minie is looking SO grown up these days! You always have your girls dressed so dang cute... you'll have to let me in on your secret finds as I need to get up to speed on the more GIRLY things in life! :) I just about died when I saw Minie's fingernail post... LOVE it!

Alice said...

I LOVE that the "FLOP" is alive and well in YOUR family. Now Dustin (and you) will know what this is like! Thanks for documenting it!
Great overall Post. I REALLT do think you should be a writer! You have a way with words!
Much Love and Happy 24th B-Day
Alice

Cameron said...

Look at those clubs on Dustin. I thought I was the only one who could claim them, but I'm not sure now, those are pretty stout.

Julie said...

Love your girls outfits! Its good to see the flop continue to another generation. And. . . loved "The Help."