Sunday, June 06, 2010

memorial day too


lest i forget this adored holiday of mine,
here is a quick collage to document the day.
it was a particularly wonderful one.
what with visits from my nearly long-lost brother Bryce, his adorables, and my cute granny Billie. Perfect weather, traditional croquet..
oh.. and the food?
deluxe.
maybe the best yet.
it was a good one.

speaking of good ones...
my daddy turned 59 yesterday. he wasn't too keen on celebrating big, because in his words ,"59 is really a useless year."
but we still finagled a quick "adult" dinner to celebrate.
sadly, i had to kick it solo this time around because dust was away on business.
:(

but fun was still had.
i love you dad..
Happy 59th!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love your collage...I'd like a copy to frame! XO

Pam said...

I think the picture of Poppy in the collage should go in Lee's catalog for his new project!