Saturday, June 26, 2010

long time no blog...


well it feels like it's been a coons age since i've been around these parts.
yeesh.
i've been busy doing a whole lotta nothing. it's hard work.
let me just tell you something.. the best purchase i have made in the past year is my pool pass.
heavenly.
one of the biggest perks of momhood would have to be pool days.
my summer is full of em'. we pack lunch, spend the afternoon soaking up the rays..
oh, and my children are endlessly entertained while i sit around and do practically nothing all the while talking with my friends.
jealous some??

this past week it seems i put all on hold and just enjoyed the first real days of summer.
housework, photography... mwah.
who needs them??
:)
no, but really this week we just took a bit of break.
next week the wild begins...
minie turns 3, we celebrate with not 1, but TWO parties, the 4th is celebrated twice, cousins are in town, preparation for said parties happens allll week long, and all of those photos i'm behind on get finished.

whoooweee. i'm tired just thinking about it.
anyway....
enjoy these poolish photos.. they are very summerish, and will probably give you your required daily dose of vitamin D.
they are that festive.







pool days.
i loved them 15 years ago,
i will love them the next 15,
and probably even the next after that.

xo,
brooke

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your pool day pictures! I also ADORE seeing you and your cute girlies there everyday!:) see ya tomorrow then???:)

Pam said...

Once again....J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! Such great memories from 15yrs. back at Lehi pool with the Holmsteads. Enjoy it while you can!

Letti said...

That looks so nice and refreshing. If only I had one of those around here.

andrea said...

I might love pool days a lot more if I looked like you in a swimsuit. That is my one summer wish.