Monday, July 19, 2010

a jackson family vacay

we just returned home from a lovely family trip with dustin's family.
a major perk of being a jackson???
bear lake.

as usual we had our annual family week up at the BL, but this years extravaganza was extra special. dustin's parents are building their very own delux-a-mundo cabin, and this week we got to watch it come to life. my girls are always more than thrilled to go see the "stinky moo cows", ride the 4-leeders, and adding a day full of dirt and big trucks was just the icing on the cake.
for me personally it was our two day escape to jackson hole. but if i'm being honest, the whole week was just all so splendid.
thank you, thank you steve and alice.
:)

brams and the girls watching the cabin walls come up.

dustin was only all to thrilled to play around and act like he was helping.

yes,
seriously this is what they did all day.

minie + a 4-leeder
= L O V E

nothing beats mitt's barbecue .
nothing.

the home made ice cream wasn't bad either..



and what is bear lake without a beach day?

minie is a big-time ben fan.
she loves him to no end..
she especially loves coaching him on how to go potty.. and still can't stop talking about how he pees like a big boy.

jackson hole makes me happy.
it normally is deemed a williams family trip, as i contiually liked to remind everyone about every 2 hours or so.. apparently they weren't so keen on my own family memories.
mwah.

however, i must say the jacksons definitely know their own way to have fun in jackson hole.
the town rodeo proved that..
something i have never done while there. and that is saying something. :)

even leslie can't deny herself a little 4-wheeling love.

yep,
fun was had.

all. week. long.

<3

4 comments:

Amy @ Ink'd said...

Oh my I miss the Bear!!! Why am I not there this minute?!? Love that place.

Pam said...

Looks like a GREAT time for everyone! Won't lie...I'm a wee bit jealous that I was home with Granny while all the fun was being had but I'm glad you had so much fun. Missed you all and glad you are back too! XOXO

andrea said...

Why do you look like a supermodel even at the cabin?

Julie said...

Oh Bear Lake. . . I miss you. Thanks for that post to help with the yearning getting out of this oven down here. I agree Steve's BBQ awesome!