Saturday, July 03, 2010

dear minie,


today you turn three.
my baby girl... my heart swoons for you. you are sunshine, and silly, and precious, and sensitive, and girly, and tiny, and pink.. so, so pink! you light up my life. i still adore your teeny tiny feet, and your quirky little toddle. i miss your baby rolls, but feel so delighted with your forever strawberry hair. you know you were meant for me. me and you.. we just make sense baby girl. won't you stay that way forever? somehow i want to bottle you up.. all this 3 year old goodness. yes..even all the dramatics. don't grow up so quick my moodles. i will never look at you with out that binky mouth, and freckled crinkled-up nose. your crazy independent streaks.. or your popcorn loving mouth. i even love your "poopy bum bum" jokes, and your crazy singing.... your thoughtfulness to tell me i look pretty, or our early morning cuddles.
i can't imagine life without you. you are forever mine.
baby girl... i love you to the moon, and back, and then until forever.

happy birthday pupcake
xo,
mama












13 comments:

Darcie said...

so darn cute!

andrea said...

You know I was waiting for these, right? And of course, you never disappoint. Minie is honestly the cutest little three year old in the world. And her boots make me want to run to the western wear store. No really...I'm going.

So cute!!! (her headband turned out great!--can you teach me how to make them?)

Anonymous said...

I love her. I am so happy I got to see her on her big b-day parading and side windering. She is the cutest thing ever.

Codi said...

She's a doll!

After Kennan told me about the boots we had to run and get Lucy a red pair too.

Happy birthday to your Minie!

p.s. beautiful pictures!

Eileen said...

Great pictures, love that girl!

Pam said...

ADORE HER!!! Always have....always will. Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweetie.

XOXO

amandanbo said...

happy birthday to your minie! she is a doll! ava turned three on the 30th...it looks like they have very similar taste...you have to see her three year old pics! i think they are meant to be friends! ha!

amandanbo said...

oops...here is the link!
http://amandanbo.blogspot.com/2010/06/three-years-of-lovely.html

Ashley said...

We hope you had a fabulous birthday! We miss you guys...

kennan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kennan said...

mins....

you are my girl too. i hope you and jude stay besties forever and that you will always want to ride in my car.

we here on carnation really REALLY adore you and will forever.

xo,

kennan.

p.s. poopy bum-bum

Unknown said...

too cute for words!!! did she like her princess doll??? Emily is very interested in knowing how she liked it! Happy birthday pretty girl!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I love her too. She is the cutest little three year old girl I know! Glad we could celebrate her birhday with her. Pictures.....as always amazing!