Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7 days of my own sunshine

uggghhh.
that is what this month makes me feel like. i don't feel i really need to rehash my January issues. we both know they are there, and january and i have come to mutual agreement to just not like eachother.
however, i am trying soooo very hard to be a glass half full type of girl so just in case you may be suffering a little from the winter-time blues yourself i am going to give you a little fix.

7 days of one beautiful thing that brings me sunshine.
really, no explanations necessary.


DAY 1:
poppy's legs and feet.
mmm.. just everything about them is delectable.
they are substantial, and short, and bowed,
and well,
just perfect.

DSC_0189 copy

DSC_0191

DSC_0171 copy


my sunshine #1

4 comments:

kennan said...

where do you rank her cry?

i love poppy.

mimeepoppy?

Nate and Paige said...

i can feel that sunshine all the way in sonoma county :)


just don't make me put those sausages in gold high-tops pleeease.

mary plus vince said...

i love this idea -- what a great way to brighten up the drab days of january!

she's adorable!!

Pam said...

I adore that girl's legs and feet and pretty much all the rest of her too!!! She is our little wild child. XOXOXOXO