Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY 3

i didn't forget.
my bit of sunshine #3..

a nice cup of peppermint tea.
i am permanently cold, especially in the winter.
there is nothing like a warm sip of deliciousness on my dreary january days.

DSC_0007 copy

and sadly,
my cup and saucer are not usually this cute.
no.. i was just trying to impress you all.
my favorite is actually a mug. a mug that dustin got free at some conference somewhere along the way.
it was dirty.. (obviously) because it is my favorite. it is extra tall, and has a Compass IRB logo on it.

so no... i didn't post it.
but isn't this cup and saucer dreamy? it does normally stay displayed in my kitchen. so it does count for something.

Peppermint Tea:
my sunshine 3!

2 comments:

Laura Muir said...

OK. Where on earth did you get the cute mug and saucer? It is so so cute. I am in love with it. Truly.

Nate and Paige said...

i need more sunshine please. i like these posts :)

poppy's sausages could be another day of sunshine for me