Tuesday, January 25, 2011

days of sunshine, DAY 4


well, what?
this project has proven to take more time than i have to give.
it's more than likely just laziness,
but i'm blaming the pneumonia that came to stay at my house.
my poptart has been one sick girl :(
poor, baby stink.

but on to a brighter note:
my sunshine nĂºmero 4,
miss mins snd her monster teeth

DSC_0014

this should probably give me chills.. the orthodontics in my future is down right frightening.
but i love that crazy smile. she's just my girl, and those snaggle teeth are welcome whenever, where ever.

minie's monster mouth.
i love you

2 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

You know... her teeth actually look a bit like Dmitri's. His dentist told me his baby teeth are perfect, because there is plenty of room for his permanent teeth! So maybe Minnie's got the same thing? But anyways... down right adorable!

kennan said...

i love the crusty boogers.